How to spiritually ascend
I’m going to keep this one short and sweet. The time we’ve come into requires discernment and courage. It requires us to hone our spiritual abilities in order to succeed. The undoing of karma we have been witnessing in it’s sped-up form over the last year + is causing many highly sensitive people to go inward in order to understand who they are, why they are here, and how to self-actualize in the midst of external chaos. Your problems are coming to the surface for a reason. Things seem hard for a reason. You can no longer ignore them and call it “living”. You need to do the soul work to resolve them now.
The term “spiritual ascension” gets thrown around a lot but ultimately it is the process of undoing that which is dysfunctional, righting the wrongs, learning to trust yourself and your intuition or higher power, elevating to new levels of mental and emotional awareness, and becoming who you really are — against all odds. It is so hard — as I’ve said before — and it can feel like it could kill you. I promise you it will not. I promise you on the other side of it is peace. On the other side is an understanding of just what you are doing here to begin with. It is a way to exit the 3D reality (only understanding and believing that which you can clearly see or have been told to see) and into 4 and 5D realms in which the soul takes the lead rather than the physical needs and senses.
I have written extensively about these topics in isolation but I believe putting them all together, in one place, can help many. This is what all of the great prophets, saviors, and “masters” have taught us. I have learned their words to be true through life experiences. Likely you have as well. Sadly interpretations of their words do not always lead us back to their original intent. So here is a checklist for you.
How to spiritually ascend:
- Identify your karma and begin correcting or reversing it. (aka: your core wounds and life lessons)
- Let go of all attachments to people, places, things, needs, and expectations. “What is yours will not go past you” so there is no need to stress about clinging to that which you desire.
- Eliminate dense, harmful energies of the past from your mind and body. (Use energy work, EFT, myofascial release, massage, stretching, etc)
- Transition from your stressed-out lizard brain into your prefrontal cortex.
- Heal your physical body with nutrition and other holistic therapies.
- Stand up for yourself and your path at the cost of everything. Stand your ground against energy vampires who lead you away from it or thrown wrenches in your path.
- Pursue truth, justice, and love. Avoid those who do not.
- Trust your intuition or higher power. Do not take advice from people who lead you away from your inner voice.
- Begin to read the energy in each situation you are in. Discern whether it is healthy or not.
- Limit external exposures to pointless groupthink stimuli (mindless entertainment, distractions, etc).
- Give up on hopes and dreams that have nothing to do with your soul. Avoid superficiality and climbing the ladder to success if it leads you nowhere real.
- Accept that ultimately you are here to go at it alone because it is your path and yours alone.
- Open your mind to new ideas. Do not accept or reject anything at face value. Give yourself time to come to conclusions no matter how obvious or outlandish.
- Question everything.
- Develop empathy, help those in need.
- Tap into your subconscious mind for direction. If you don’t feel you can readily do this, use meditation, herbs, and other relaxation methods. Or work with me in Energy Readings.
- Activate your chakras.
- Leave abuse.
- Get out of twin flame relationships.
- Uncover your past lives and put the pieces of your personality together once and for all.
- Wake up out of the spiritual amnesia.
- Do not overlook unethical deeds for someone else’s benefit.
- Let your light shine.
- Pursue what you are good at and here to accomplish.
- Love yourself and others unconditionally.