Forgiveness & the 7th chakra
Forgiveness feels really good. It is the essential healing component that is the final key in the lock. It is the essence of the 7th chakra that many have a hard time mastering. Once you forgive, there is no need to judge because there is no reason to keep another at a disadvantage. You know that no one or no thing can hurt you. You are above it all and you always overcome it all.
You have to forgive yourself for feeling ashamed, stupid, and disappointed in yourself for not seeing the truth and being fooled. You hated who you were. That’s because who you were was a false pain suit; of course you hated yourself. You have to forget who you were programmed to be and how much you dislike that person in order to remember who you are.
This is why Christ says you have to believe by faith that you are healed. It requires your faith as you shed the egoic energies: no one else can see them and no one else can release them. Only you can feel them. Only you know when you are healed. You will not receive confirmation or validation in such an extreme groupthink setting.
Your divine nature, ego, and fascia
Returning to your god nature is no different than your chakras being aligned once again. Think of them as “censors.” The right side controls your conscious mind and ego. You begin to have imbalances between the left and right hemispheres of the brain because the right side is constantly rewarded and reinforced.
The left side of your body connects to the part of the brain that understands emotions, which the chakras are dependent upon. You have to understand emotions in order to understand the messages of the divine; they can only be felt in order to be translated.
So, many empaths strain to compensate for the chakra imbalance caused by the presence of the right-sided ego. Often, the left side of the body presents much worse physically and pain-wise because of the straining to listen to the emotions you receive and overcome the heavy incessant energetic weight of the ego. That’s why you see dysfunctional fascia predominantly on the left side of the body (the feminine wound).
The karmic separation of the divine masculine and divine feminine
Men are being hypnotized by cheap, available sex. It keeps them in a primal state, unable to shed the ego and ascend. They cannot help it because it is a biological response, but it is their obligation to recognize and overcome it (which is possible). It drives everything they do. And since men control the patriarchal system which governs all, fake love and sex controls the men and women of the system alike. This is why up until the great societal changes we have seen in the last few years, the sexes were forever imbalanced in their ability to shed the ego. Women have always done the hard work because they’re more capable of empathy (due to biology and reproduction potential for ensuring young survive).
It took the uprising of women to shame men in order to scare them into submission to the higher self. The only thing that would stop them is the literal shrinking of the ego — because man was forced into it to in order to avoid societal shame (which biologically means fewer resources, respect, and potential female partners — which are his biological imperatives). It is the slow undoing of the ego and patriarchal system by melting it or forcing it, rather than doing it voluntarily, which is a female biological trait. Biologically, the female expects no help from others (or very little help) because she is the sole biological provider (the teacher, shelter, food, protector) for a baby after birth.
Think of the males’ hypnotic state not so much as something sexual but as brainwashing and you’ll have less anger or resentment towards them. Eventually you will think of sex as something similar to two goats bleating: an annoying biological characteristic that is driven by your flesh suit, that cannot light up your energy centers forever. You were taught to associate getting “lit up” energetically with lusts that can’t sustain you and can never be satisfied so you chase them forever which completely detracts from your spiritual growth.
Is laughable that humans want to be treated as a species higher than animals. You don’t behave as such just because you possess intellect. Your intellect doesn’t make you higher than the monkeys. You still behave like them until you shed the ego.
The twins will join soon. Forgive now so you are not at odds with yourself. Otherwise you will always be at odds with yourself and change the vibration of everyone around you which will change the frequency at which we operate, which is the frequency of perfection. That is why this place is so painful for you: you are constantly reminded of and hurt for your imperfection under the false construct that was imposed onto you by the ego.
You are scared to admit this reality to each other because of the fear you will be judged. You have to share an “insane” idea that is completely contradictory to everything you have ever been taught or brainwashed into believing: that your soul is not from here.
Judgment by “God”
You’re still scared of God. “God” is nothing to be feared. He is like a scarecrow. He exists only to scare souls into believing he is the final judge, that you do not clearly know what his expectations are, and that you can never meet them. You have been programmed to believe you will be rejected by this “God” you fear so much, so you choose to keep returning to the karmic prison system incarnation after incarnation.
On escaping the matrix
Notice the reaction of those around you once you start waking up to the reality that you live on an insane, unfair, and unhealthy planet. As you begin escaping the programming, those around you start pretending. They ignore your essential truth and findings. They tell you you are wrong. They put a blank spot in their minds so the truth is not energetically reflected back to you. They punish or re-train you. Or they distort the truth so you are utterly confused.
They will always pretend this reality is normal or ideal, and like you are insane for waking up to the reality that contradicts this. There’s so many more of those who believe they are living in a heaven on Earth, or trying to purposefully overlook the problems. You will always come up against groupthink that talks you out of your convictions.
That’s what the ego does. It’s like being brain dead, repeating the same things that were trained to them. Or doing those things. They spread the energetic virus of compliance and groupthink and you stand out like a sore thumb because you question.
The ego virus
Like any other “virus”, the ego has an innate desire to reproduce and live forever and ever. The problem for a divine soul is that you have to become infected with the ego in the process of life, and then recognize it and reverse engineer it on yourself (as well as others) all while being in a spiritually amnesic state until you receive full chakra power once more. No easy task.
So you want to leave your narcissist, eh? Good for you! Admitting it is the first step towards the next best part of your life. But first, before you get to the good part, you will have to undergo the process of resolving your karmic debt with this person, which will end up extremely painful, traumatic, lonely or isolating, and well, expensive AF. This may apply to a romantic partner, family member, living partner, co-worker or business associate — it doesn’t really matter the type of relationship; while leaving, major recurrent themes are likely to play out. As an Intuitive, I’m here to be one step ahead and guide you through this process until you feel comfortable recognizing these truths for yourself.
As was true in the relationship, chances are, the underlying assumption was that you were lucky to have them. You were so “beneath” them to begin with. You “lacked” the aptitude, talent, beauty, sexuality, intelligence, social dynamism, or wealth to attract them in the first place, but they did you a “favor” by staying in the relationship for so long. You should be grateful. Not only will they remind you of this, but they will remind everyone they know of how lucky you were to be with them in the first place! Once you make that solid decision to leave and never doubt your choice, they will require you pay them back for all of the times they “loved” or “cared” about you while you were an imperfect human being. And trust me, they’ve certainly been keeping a record.
Here’s why leaving the narc is so costly:
- Putting you at an intentional social disadvantage. A narcissist will initiate a public smear campaign before the victim has even had a chance to process what they have been through or what they are going through. You’ll be so steeped in trauma, trying to put one foot in front of the other and suddenly you’re blindsided by gossip and defamation. Imagine the shame, fear, and anxiety of having to walk into seemingly normal situations (a school, a grocery store, a business) that can now become dangerous — not knowing who you will run into, what terrible things they will have to say to you, or how they will spread further hatred because of your choice to leave. But because narcs are sneaky MFers, they’ll do this so there is little to no evidence trail. Once you wise up and start fighting back to defend yourself and tell your story, they’ll collect the data to use against you as libel or defamation. Them spreading rumors to isolate you from friends and family? Fine. You telling the truth to garner much needed help and support in your time of greatest need? Absolutely unacceptable — and illegal.
- Demanding money. That time they bought you a pair of shoes you didn’t ask for? That time you went to the doctor without their permission (gasp!). That time they took you out to dinner. They’ll want repayment. And yes, they will have receipts. Or, perhaps, they’ll take you to court and sue for the pain and suffering of you leaving them (trust me, it’s real people). So even if you share no legitimate assets together, they will find numerous ways in which they require payment. If you do have assets together (homes, cars, bank accounts, businesses) — whew, watch out, it will get painful and messy and they will believe they are entitled to it all. With no money, no home, possibly no car, it feels damn near impossible to restart your life — or simply not end up homeless.
- You may need new vital documents. If you’re leaving your home with little to no notice, or even a job, you may not be able to grab essentials like your car title, passport, birth certificate, tax statements, and more. You will likely need to order these again and it will become an additional cost you must incur in order to get housing, qualify for electricity and water, get a new job, legally own your car, etc.
- You may not be able to get a new job. If you left an abusive work environment, or if you left an abusive home life in which you were forced to quit your job, your resume may look less than ideal. Employers don’t just care about your skills and aptitude, they largely care about how long you have been at your previous jobs. If your history, due to abuse, is “choppy”, you may have a very hard time finding new employment and remain unemployed for a long time. Trying to explain these situations to new employers often puts a “strike mark” over your name before you can even prove your skills.
- Interrupting normal parent-child bonding. If children are involved in this scenario, your relationship with your child will be severely affected. The narc will intentionally disrupt the normal parent-child bonding that occurred before you left. This is done so that you are put at a disadvantage, always working harder for your child’s trust, respect, and love and so that the narc is always given information by the child which can then be distorted to their benefit. The narc will convince the child you cannot be trusted, are somehow dangerous, and doing something that could harm them. The child comes to associate love from you with danger, which means you will have a more difficult time bonding with them. Both of your heart chakras will be severely affected and it will take lots of time and work to undo the negative programming the narcissist has instilled. People who have not gone through this will not understand why a divorce can’t result in two happy parents and happy children. They do not understand the mental mindfuck of control that a narc will never relinquish so that their devious deeds cannot be perceived by the child. And since you likely do not want to inflict additional pain or suffering on your child, you will not be able to explain the truth to the children involved and they will only be relying on the narc’s version of events until their 18th birthday — or beyond.
- You may need medical assistance or counseling. Going to group or individual therapy after leaving any narcissistic relationship is pretty much standard, and super helpful. I found a women’s-only group therapy to be the most helpful. Individual therapy is difficult if your counselor isn’t very well-versed in narcissistic abuse and its nuances. Additionally, your body is probably going to be ravaged by the incessant, high levels of stress so you will likely need to see specialists. If you have lost a job due to the abuse, you won’t have insurance, which means you may not be able to get proper medical care. By driving you into highly-stressed states, they get “high”, which means you go into the red to support their energy habit.
- Your self-respect and self-worth and now theirs. There is a high chance you will lose both of these in the process of interacting daily with a narc. But as soon as you make the final decision to leave, you will be reminded of the many ways you were always inferior to them. They believe they own your self-worth and because they have convinced so many other people you are beneath them, it will require a very strong person to overcome this form of brainwashing. If everyone else believes you are the scum of the earth, how could you not too? If every time you look into the eyes of friends, family, or acquaintances you used to be friendly with, and you see disgust staring you back in the face, you may begin to believe this about yourself. Remember, that this narc is likely your handler, and therefore, believes themselves to be your “prison guard”, controlling your entire experience here. They have trained you to believe that you need affirmation from them and when you “performed” according to their desires, you sometimes got a small snippet. But you do not need affirmation from the narc or their flying monkeys. You get to decide who you are and how valuable you are.
Here’s a secret you likely haven’t heard before: the family you were born into may or may not be spiritually related to you. Once you understand this truth, you can begin to put the pieces of your life experiences — and wounding — together at a rapid rate. You can begin to see why, despite being born to certain people, you have never quite meshed, gotten along, or viewed the world in the same way. You will also understand the trauma that, perhaps, was passed down to you via this family line and why overcoming it is such a challenge.
Except in cases of formal or informal adoption, you will, yes, be biologically related to the family you were born into but you may not be related to these people beyond the physical plane. Though these things will also be true for those adopted, the difference, of course, is that these truths exist solely in the spiritual plane rather than a mixture of physical and spiritual and physical karmic bonds may be more difficult to trace back (especially in the case of closed adoptions). Or, it may become more clear that the caregivers who adopted you are in fact your spiritual relatives despite not being blood related, which can ease some pain and heartache that is sometimes associated with adoption.
If you were born already knowing who your parents are, however, it may be much easier to identify the discrepancies between what you have been taught is normal and what you actually experienced as a child. You may see why the “love” that you were given was a manufactured, cheap copycat of what real love is, and therefore, be able to find your way back to your soul origins and true purpose here much faster.
The 3 types of spiritual bonds between parents and children:
- Children who are not related to their parents karmically or dharmically. These are the kids who in no way, shape, or form model their parents behavior, line of thinking, social or religious ideals, and sometimes even their appearances. They genuinely seem like they were dropped from the sky, a stranger living in a strange land and often forgo any ancestral expectations about who they are and whom they should become. In a sea of conformity, they are the ones who forge ahead on their own path and don’t care much about what their family members think of it. They are the ones who seem to “break the mold” and share almost nothing in common with their family of origin. They may go on to pursue their talents and desires much to the chagrin of their family and follow no preexisting expectations on their existence. Because there are no past-life karmic bonds holding them back, they do not feel compelled to appease their parents, grandparents, siblings, or aunts and uncles. They are free to truly be themselves despite any judgment or punishment in the here and now. They typically have a deep sense of who they are and are able to compare and contrast how they were raised, who those around them choose to be, and who they feel they are inside their soul. They see the karma all around them, as evidenced in how other family members are treating each other, and want nothing to do with it. Because there exists such a huge discrepancy between who this child is and the people and environment in which they were raised, they are able to make peace with their uniqueness and pursue it in the world relatively unaffected. In other words, they pursue their own dharma earlier in life and have little holding them back. They generally do not desire nor require the affirmation from family that they are on the “right” path.
- Children who are products of twin flame relationships, and therefore share a karmic bonD WITH RELATIVES. These are the family dynamics that sometimes look very messy on the surface. The family is rife with feuds, scandals, gossip, and pain. Other times, the trauma, wounding, and abuse is hidden beneath the facade of happiness because everyone is playing their assigned role so well in order to avoid unpleasant truths from rising. Being born to twin flame parents means you have two very different sides of the self. One is who you actually are and one is who you have inherited or been forced to become. The self becomes a dirty little secret because it does not fit in with your parents’ beliefs or expectations. Also, if your real self were to rise up, it would elicit a loss of control within relationships, by way of karma being exposed. In other words, these children inherit their parents’ wounding, and their parents’ before them, and on and on. Additionally, these feuds and pain cycles extend beyond the immediately family most often and affect all members of the extended family. In past lives, you were not the current roles you find yourself in now but did share adverse experiences that were never resolved. Because, most likely, no one has ever known to — or wanted to — break the cycles of karmic debt, children inherit all of their parents chakra wounding and ancestral baggage. This can include ancestral baggage related to money, sex, love, fear and stress, free thought and free speech, and more. It is as if you must become just like your parents because if you do not, you would expose their wounding and make them uncomfortable. Therefore, children become the products of their parents arguments, power plays, and deception. Overcoming this wounding is of course possible (as I detail in great depth in my book How to Become Intuitive), but it is not fun nor easy and it will completely disrupt the karmic relationships you have been born into because it will expose the dysfunction everyone assumed was normal.
- Children who are born to soulmates and therefore are fully integrated spiritually and share a dharmic bond. These are the children that will begin to be born in the next few years as the masculine and feminine integrate themselves and finally resolve their karmic debt. While they have been born in previous generations, we will see a sudden influx as their parents now understand and feel compelled to ascend. They are the true spiritual descendants of two fully conscious, fifth-dimensional beings who have learned their past and present life lessons and activated their chakras. Theses kids will be given one masculine source and one feminine source from divine parents who have overcome the 3D matrix prison system. In contrast with twin flame children who are only given one “source” (aka energy or spark of life), they will have two which is the true vibration and frequency of the harmony and duality of the divine. They will not only remember what source energy feels like, they will be source energy. Because of this, these children will not experience the same degree of hardship and trauma that is considered normal on planet earth. While they will still be born into a “fallen” reality, they will be, at birth, set apart from it, knowing their worth and value, and understanding they do not need to engage in it because they lack nothing. They will come into the world understanding their supernatural origins, and begin pursuing their dharma — or, true and fortunate life path — from the earliest age. They will contribute great gifts to humanity and be considered an essential and ingenious tool for helping humanity to ascend.